9 Things You Should Know About Me:
- I am a Kansas native & KSU graduate now living in Evergreen, CO. Go Wildcats!
- I have coordinated everything from multi-course, plated dinners for 200 guests to intimate weddings with just a handful of friends & family; Taco bar rehearsal dinners to a 25th anniversary vow renewal
- I limit the number of weddings/events I take so that YOUR event is my priority.
- Returning phone calls & emails promptly is something you can always expect from me.
- I have worked on many sides of weddings and events, as everything from a catering manager to a bartender. Having a background in catering gives me a unique perspective on the events that I create. In addition to all of the design aspects of planning, I truly understand the nuts & bolts of what it takes to execute a successful event.
- Growing up my mom always told me I sat in the catbird seat, taking in all of the details of whatever I was witnessing. I bring that observation & attention to detail to Catbird Events.
- Forming excellent relationships with vendors & venues is something I take great pride in & I love being able to help my clients navigate the many available options.
- Some of the venues where I've coordinated include: The Evergreen Lake House, Willow Ridge Manor, The Barn at Evergreen Memorial Park, SPACE Gallery, Dunafon Castle, Flying Horse Ranch, Deer Creek Valley Ranch, Chief Hosa Lodge, The Red Barn at Meadows of Marshdale, Silverthorne Pavillon, Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, Washington Park Boathouse
- My wedding was perfect...for me & my husband. The best compliment I received was that our wedding was "so us" and that guests had fun. I want to help you plan a wedding that's "so you."